After the premature passing of Luisa Spagnoli, in 1935, the leadership of the company was taken over by her son Mario. In 10 years' time, he spread the recognition and prestige of the company to the national and international markets, giving the business the characteristics of a true industry, all the while continuing to ensure the quality and taste requirements that are typical of a handmade product .
The brilliance of Mario Spagnoli lies in having provided the Company with its own commercial network devoted exclusively to the sale of its products. The first Luisa Spagnoli store was opened in Perugia in 1940. In the following years, other stores were opened in Florence, Rome, Venice, Naples and Milan, bringing the presence of the Luisa Spagnoli brand to the main streets and squares of the most important Italian cities.